Thursday, January 7, 2010

When all goes quiet... you should worry...

Brittney and I were working on the materials for our coupon class when we suddenly heard... nothing. The silence was almost louder than any sound we could have heard. Then pitter patter down the hall came Corben and he walked into the office with a big grin on his face, along with some chocolate. He said "I got some candies." So naturally, Brittney and I were curious as to just what that meant. He proceeded to take us upstairs and show us this...

Yep, he managed to climb on top of the kitchen counter by himself, get the container of m'n'ms down without spilling them, carry them upstairs and dump them all over the floor!

How can you not love this kid? I mean, look at that face... melt my heart. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment