Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Preggo brain

So I had my first real pregnancy brain moment tonight. For those of you who know me, know I have a terrible memory anyways, but since being pregnant, I think this has gotten worse. Brandon will mention something to me that he says he has told me previously and I just KNOW that he hasn't... but has he? Well tonight tops it all. Tonight I left an entire bag of groceries at the grocery store. I knew I had bought 4 frozen pizzas (I'm pregnant ok...) and when I got home there were only 3. Eh... I must have just gotten confused right? Wrong. At approximately 9:45pm, roughly 3 hours after I got home, I jumped up from the couch because I realized I had forgotten to put the sour cream in the fridge. I went to the kitchen... and no sour cream. No big deal, it must have fallen out of the bag in the car (maybe with the missing pizza) but no. NO SOUR CREAM AND NO FOURTH PIZZA. I left an entire bag of groceries at the grocery store. I don't even know if I left it at the register or in the buggy! I'm in shock that I could be that brainless!! Lord help me remember to remember to wear 2 of the same shoes and take my keys out of the ignition when I get out of the car. For the rest of you, the takeaway lesson here is always check to make sure you have all your groceries when you leave the store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment