Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My sweet baby boy

I thought I would share some of the pictures of my sweet angel baby. These are only the pictures from my phone so stay tuned for the ones from my camera later =)

This is one of the first pictures of my sweet baby boy. He is hanging out in his bassinet.
Paxton had to go under the (tanning bed) lights while we were in the hospital...
We could only take him out from under the lights for a few minutes and this is Daddy trying to calm him down since he didn't like being naked in the bassient by himself...So... we ended up having to hold him and put the light over both of us in the bed!
Paxton's first car ride!Grandma is completely in love =)Pax was napping one day and Brandon and I saw that he had raised his arm in his sleep and his sleeve stayed like that the rest of the time he slept! Too cute!!Uncle Josh holding Paxton... Josh says he can't wait til Pax is big enough to play ball =)
Mommy and Paxton! I love his eyes!

He loves tummy time! Here he's holding his little rear end up in the air and using his strong strong legs!=)He was able to hold his head up like this very early on... he was only 3 weeks old here...Tummy time still... isn't his expression adorable?!He was sporting his super cute BabyGap pants here and fell asleep like this during dinner...He seems fascinated with the animals on his swing! Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment